International Office Communication
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is designed for people who need to build up confidence in communicating with other people in English using the telephone and email writing.
Level: B1 – C1
• to develop skills in telephoning and writing follow-up emails.
• to learn to plan emails and telephone calls and appropriate expressions for for emails and telephoning.
• to practise making calls and writing follow-up emails.
• Planning telephone calls and emails
• Making and taking calls
• Taking and leaving messages
• Making and confirming appointments
• Requesting information
• Writing formal and informal emails
Materials: Are provided by Professional English. Participants are requested to bring examples of emails.
Length: A 2-day workshop 8 hours per day