Who is this workshop for?
It is designed for people who have to give presentations in English and who need help in structuring and delivering a presentation.
From CEF level B1 upwards.
- To develop skills in making clear, well-organised presentations
- To learn how to structure a presentation
- To practise giving presentations
- Considering your audience
- Structuring a presentation
- Delivering a presentation
- Looking at body language and voice
- Dealing with questions
- Using visual aids
- Practising presentations
- Acting on feedback
Materials are provided by Professional English. Students would be required to bring their own presentation.
The presentations will be video-recorded in order to give effective feedback on performance.
Length: A 2-day workshop of 16 hours. 08.00 – 12.00 and 13.00 – 17.00
Number of participants: Maximum 5.